Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Secret...

"Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hain...
ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saajish ki hain...

Kehte hain ki agar kisi cheez ko sachche dil se chaaho
to use pura karne ke liye puri kayanat lag jaati hain!"

Hehe...I'm not showing off any dialogues memory nor am I admiring my favourite hero [:)]
but this statement or sutra or mantra has been so close to me all my life...can't resist from sharing it with you!

It is said that you mind has immense powers, much more than you ever perceive...and it is these "force-waves" so to say that can really turn things around! Whatever you Intend to do, put your complete Attention to it and 100% effort, it has to Manifest...and this is the Secret!



And its not just words, but I have been experiencing it all through my life...mostly unaware!
To start with, any exam...NTSE or JEE or whatever...I always kept thinking of how great it would be to excel, how would be my NTSE Interview?...or how would be my IIT Hostel?...and invisibly it gave me unfathomable fuel to keep driving towards my goals!
(And most of you know how I used this one sutra in 12th...not for JEE ofcourse :))

And today it appeared again...staring into my eyes like a happy angel smiling at me...

Last night I went home...quite tired of tuning the Laser for the lowest threshold after I sort of broke the Laser-Diode and had to again re-set-up things all over again...and just because of 5 careless seconds...in short, it was quite a frustrating day!

I just went back and had a good sleep for 7 hours...did my Meditation and Yoga(this is vey important...) and just took it as a fresh start..."come what may! I'm going to finish it today...whatever happens, I'll keep smiling and work with enthusiasm!"

And it just flowed out of me...maybe luck...maybe something else...but things just kept happening! I aligned the threshold and Laser in just over an hour (...fastest in tha past month!) had lunch...came back and started adjusting the parameters coolly...always thinking "come-on, give your 100%!" and after 2 hours or stabilisng the temperatures, I finally get it on resonance...and whoa!...just 5 minutes tweaking and I got the whole result...right there infront of my eyes...the thing I had come here for!!! Just 1 day...and it was done!
Wonderful, Amazing, Lucky, Stunned...my Post-Doc and I just stared at the oscillator in wonder...

Its not such a big thing...but the essence is sooo wonderful! Its not what you want to do or achieve...its about how you go about it...winners and losers are justa thought apart...
"Can I do it?"..."I can do it!"

Just going out there with an intent of giving the Best...your full potential...100% effort with an undying smile...and the jobs done! Whatever you wish for...from the bottom of your heart, with a determined mind and a smiling face...when it dissolves in your blood...when you become one with your intention...Nature will find a thousand and one ways to do it for you!

But beware...its a double-edged sword! If you think negatively...that manifests too...GIGO...Garbage In, Garbage Out...the Universe willnot differentiate between good and bad...if you keep thinking bad...you'll get even worse things!
Just recall the moments..."I dont want to bang today...no accident today...I'll drive slowly...safely..."...and BOOM!!!...you bang into somebody or just slip over somewhere...

Use this sutra constructively, for positive things...and in a positive way...or just keep away from the "Nuclear Energy"...it can kill!!!

Well...its pretty straight-forward...I shouldn't keep repeating the same thing over and over again...just felt like revealing a wonderful secret that has taken me places and beyond...




P.S.: please watch the movie called "The Secret"...

4 comments:

  1. Nicely written..Of late I've been having a little trouble in personal life, and am trying hard to be determined and positive to push it away and concentrate on work - would be wrong to say it has not helped at all..
    Oh and just correct the typo in the dialogue.. read again and you'll notice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. typo corrected...thanks for dat :)

    also, as I said above...it works equally well for negative thoughts...even if U have good thoughts and positive thinking, the root intention if is negative it wont happen...

    example...if you keep thinking "I'll score a century...I'll score a century!"...but if it originates from the fear of getting out...you'll be bowled the next ball ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dear.. read this article n without any doubts its so true..
    Experienced it both in positive as well as negative things.. our mind is a wicked thing unless controlled.. n SECRET is the best way to show it a direction!!
    all i can say is another quote from the movie.."Your Wish is My Command..!"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dude!!i am a great fan of THE SECRET!!i see that movie everyday without fail!!i especially like the 'gratitude' part of the book!!it just kickstarts the day!!!keep on posting your "SECRET" experiences!

    ReplyDelete