Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Something Special!

Well its been a really long time since my last post...and not without a reason!
I was just waiting for "Something Special" to come up...and here it is (pun intended :D)

The last 3-4 months have been really like this...and today I suddenly realized that its foolish waiting for something special to happen...I have to make it happen!
Events and time will pass by as always...but its upto me to make them count...to explore the reason they are there, and to fulfill the Plan!

And somehow, it takes me back into times where I had just chosen to wait...and the more I waited, the more the opportunities I lost...and more I pinched myself in regret! But now its so clear...
Nothing Special will happen until I act to make it happen!

Ofcourse this has been the case so many times...doing things in a quicky when I actually got down to do it, instead of just planning! Planning can be dangerous too :)

This is just one aspect of it...the more beautiful fact of life is...
everything IS Special in itself, whether I perceive it or not!
Its just what one needs to realize...Life is a dream, just an amazing flow of events that are too wonderful to comprehend, its an expression of Love and Joy that fills me up within...a travelogue of something in me that has never changed, and never will...



These words always keep me smiling...
"Life is Complex...
to Understand it, is even more complex...
but to Live Life is so Simple!"

why then do we need to constantly monitor our actions, our thoughts, our goals, or achievements...just relax! Theres sooo much more to life than just setting goals and achieving them...its so simple and efficient to achieve things happily...to enjoy the road and still reach the destination...that is the essence of this beautiful journey...

Its time to Stop Calibrating Life...
Its time to Start Celebrating Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment