Monday, September 22, 2008

ROCK ON !!!

well I just saw the movie...awesome theme n rocking songs !

cant say was it the movie or something else...but I decided to catch up on my Best Friends from school...well not the whole group but atleast two of them are in Pune.

this might sound very filmy...but true nevertheless...

We met exactly infront of the school...where we used to have pepsi-colas n samosas after school and stand there for hours talking about anything from WWE to girls (:P)

they dont sell pespi-colas anymore...we dont like samosas any longer...n the school buildings is just not the same...(:[)

but something very substantial is still the same between us...we dont need topics to get started !
...the same old "bhatakti atma" or how we irritated people...n the same old PJs...(yeah now U know the core source :D)...

a lots changed...appearances...our careers...interests...even ideologies...but I realised it didnt matter much with them...they are always my best pals...exactly the same as 8 or 10 years ago...

couldnt be with them for more...but yeah! now somewhere within I'm very happy...as happy as a school kid...lucky to have my Best Friends with me !



P.S. : to avoid any more senti I have cut it short...hope U guys also be lucky as me to have ur school friends with u throughout ur life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment